[klaatumail] Re: klaatumail Digest V2 #133

  • From: rockshotsphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:15:07 +0000 (UTC)

To: klaatumail digest users
Sent: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:06:31 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: klaatumail Digest V2 #133

klaatumail Digest    Fri, 18 Jun 2010    Volume: 02  Issue: 133

In This Issue:
        [klaatumail] Re: "Hope" to direct or not?
        [klaatumail] Re: "Hope" to direct or not?
        [klaatumail] Re: Bryan Adams
        [klaatumail] Re: Bryan Adams
        [klaatumail] Re: Bryan Adams
        [klaatumail] Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Another Beatles related mini-disc
        [klaatumail] Re: Another Beatles related mini-disc
        [klaatumail] Re: Happy Birthday
        [klaatumail] Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Blank Responses
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion
        [klaatumail] Re: Shameless self-promotion

Hey all, Just dropping a long overdue email to the list. Yes, I have been
reading and keeping up with all, for what, 16 years now. Anyway, what is
prompting my email is I have been listening to a "new" radio station out here
in Colorado, 103.9 in Severence, Colorado I believe. Clear Channel dominates
the market out here, as it does in other markets here in the states, and I
absolutely cannot stand the classic rock programming that they push on all of
the "music sheep", If I hear one more Bob Seger, George Thorogood or Stevie Ray
Vaughn song.....sorry if that offends, but enough is enough. This
new "non Clear Channel" station, played KLAATU the other day, and I nearly fell
out of my vehicle, they played "Knee Deep In Love". Maybe there is hope on the
radio airwaves yet.  By the way, I "loved" Dee Longs last archival release, we
play "Silver Ocean" in the recording studio I work in all the time.
In the spirit of "shameless self promotion", my photo archives have been
getting much use lately, look for my work (and name) in the new "Metallica"
documentary on the BIOGRAPHY Channel, also "Born In The Basement" and "Get
Thrashed" documentary's on the VH1Classic channel. Thanks to Dave and Jamie for
keeping the Klaatu ship sailing, and where the heck is my old friend
Hershberger?? Email me!!
Bill O'Leary
Rockshots Photography
RockshotsPhoto@xxxxxxxxxxx