[klaatumail] frustrating day

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 08:54:55 -0400

It's a frustrating day with things going wrong on systems I interact
with for the Klaatu site, at work, and in my private life as well.

I decided some music might calm my nerves.

This brings me to a question.

What was the purpose of the Guess Who's "Clap For The Wolfman" ?

The sound bits of Wolfman Jack make it sound like he was in radio more
for the women it attracted to him than for the music.  (gosh, could it
really be?)  And putting that out there in a song on the radio seems
like a direct attack on the man rather than an attempt to get their
record spun on his show.

Just my two cents on a bad day.

Dave