[klaatumail] Update on Dee

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 11:38:46 -0400

I got this email from Dee on Wednesday, July 27th, 2009:

    To my friends:

    Last Wednesday a new forest fire started up right across the lake
from us, there's a few pictures here:
http://towntalk.ca/php/read.php?category_id=20&article_id=556

    We are not in any danger now, but when the fire was at it's peak we
had a gig on Main street for the Apricot Festival, and on the way home I
wondered if we would find our house on fire!

    It's now burning away from us down the lake, but it's very smoky and
the sky is filled with choppers. It feels like we're living in a MASH
episode.

    We also have 40C+ weather going on, and it's expected to last until
next week. Lot's of swimming goin' on:-)