[klaatumail] The Cars/Sloan NO KK

  • From: Ron Balliet <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 17:00:15 -0700 (PDT)

The Cars and Sloan, two of my fave bands released new albums last week! The
Cars new CD has the classic Cars sound on some songs and some others go in a
diff direction.  I love Ric Ocasek and have all his solo CD's but it was Ben
Orr that was the voice of The Cars in my opinion and he is sorely missed.  The
Sloan CD is good also, but I have a small complaint...they have had a tendency
lately to have no time in between spme of their songs which makes it hard to
cut songs from the CD because the following song starts with a blurt from the
end of the previous song.

P.S....is this the same SLOAN that makes urinals and toilets...LOL

Ron Orr