[klaatumail] Re: OT- I read the news today, oh boy ...

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

> Alex,
> Somehow I never made the connection between you and her.
>
> Sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers are with you.
>
> Dave

Got back last at 3:30 this morning (flight delayed).  Thought you knew Dave, I
know it came out on the list years ago (can't remember how).

Anywho, NY from tuesday to thursday was INTRESTING (I have the feeling I am on
a B-Roll of news footage somewhere, I would be VERY surprised if I was not).

Alex