[klaatumail] Re: No kk:Anybody have any suggestions for transferring and editing Tivo files on a iMac?

  • From: Marc Tobolski <marc_tobolski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 07:20:12 -0800 (PST)

iTivo

Marc T

Twitter: marctobolski
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tobolski
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/marctobolski

________________________________
 From: "billmulvihill@xxxxxxxxxxx" <billmulvihill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 7:29 AM
Subject: [klaatumail] No kk:Anybody have any suggestions for transferring and
editing Tivo files on a iMac?

Hi All,
I have all these music shows on my Tivo HDXL that I want to transfer and edit
down to files on my iMac.

I have read reviews about Roxio Toast 11 for Mac and they are not very
positive.

Even Tivo Community seems to be all over the place on this topic.

I was wondering if anyone has actually done this successfully without the
hassle and failures that this process seems to cause.

I'm running out of hard drive space, even though I have a one terabyte hard
drive!

Bill Mulvy