[klaatumail] Re: My dog passed today (No KK sort of)

  • From: berkshiremusic@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:13:20 +0000

My condolences.  My cocker spaniel Barney died in 2007 and we still have his
ashes and speak about him almost every day.  The new guy, Baxter, really helps
us move on.

From: DPhillips@xxxxxxxx
Sender: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:16:44
To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [klaatumail] Re: My dog passed today (No KK sort of)

Alex... very sorry to hear about your dog.  My wife and I have a couple
dogs and cats that we consider sons and daughters... and we've lost a
couple over the last couple years that were very sad times.

Dan