[klaatumail] Re: Leslie Nielsen

  • From: coachtomlynch@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 03:58:45 +0000 (UTC)

Crime

Oh my pour Normberg. Oh he was such a good man, Frank. He never wanted to hurt
anyone.

Who would do such a thing?

Well it's hard to tell. It could be a roving gang of thugs, a blackmailer, an
angry husband, a gay lover.

Susan Beaubian & Leslie Nielsen

Naked Gun

Death

He was a good cop. Needlessly cut down and ambushed by some cowardly hoodlums.

That's no way for a man to die.

Yeah. Youâ??re right Ed. A parachute not opening, that's a way to die. Getting
caught in the gears of a combine. Having your nuts bit off by a Laplander.

Leslie Nielsen & George Kennedy

Naked Gun

Nice Beaver!

Thank you, I just had it stuffed.

Leslie Nielsen & Priscilla Presley

Naked Gun

Can you fly this plane and land it?

Surely you can't be serious?

I am serious...and quit calling me Shirley.

Leslie Nielsen & Jeff Hays

Airplane!

Love

Since I met you, I've noticed things that I've never there were before. Birds
singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf, stop lights.

Leslie Nielsen

Naked Gun

Love

Same old story: Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets
girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange
Bowl.

Goodyear?

No. The worst.

Leslie Nielsen & Priscilla Presley

Naked Gun

Love

Welcome home, Frank. Good work in Beirut. We all heard what you did.

Thank you Ed, but I just want to know one thing. Is it true what you wrote me
about Victoria?

I'm afraid so Frank. She ran off with some guy. They got married last week.

Well then it's over. It's all over. All of this is meaningless. I did it all
for her. I did everything for her and now she's gone. And you came down here to
get the hot story, didn't you? To sell your lousy newspapers. Sure you think
I'm a big hero, the man of the hour, but do any of you understand how a man can
hurt inside.

Frank, theyâ??re not here for you. Weird Al Yankovic is on the plane.

George Kennedy & Leslie Nielsen

Naked Gun

Sex

What about the wedding? What was she wearing?

Don't torture yourself, Frank. Just put her out of your mind.

I can't get her out of my mind. What about the guy? Do you know anything about
him?

Not much. Just that he's an Olympic gymnast and it's the best sex she's ever
had.

Leslie Nielsen & George Kennedy

Naked Gun

I want you to know I practice safe sex.

So do I.

Priscilla Presley & Leslie Nielsen

The Naked Gun

Two large rounded - pyramid looking storage facilities.

Everywhere I look, something reminds me of her.

Leslie Nielsen

Naked Gun

Police

Oh Drebin. I don't want any more trouble like you had last year on the south
side. Understand? That's my policy.

Yes, well when I see 5 weirdoes dressed in togas stabbing a guy in the middle
of the park in full view of one hundred people, I shoot the bastards. That's my
policy.

That was Shakespeare in the Park's production of Julius Caesar, you moron!

Nancy Marchard & Leslie Nielsen

Naked Gun

Police

I promise you whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest for
one minute until heâ??s behind bars. Now letâ??s go get a bite to eat.

Leslie Nielsen

Naked Gun

In honor of Leslie Nielsen, here are two of the quiz rounds that I had
created for a local pub-quiz contest,

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pidf91839&l}d7e23ac3&idg0435725

and

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pidd61532&l¹98c4c5e1&idg0435725

You shouldn't need a Facebook account to view them.