[klaatumail] Going public with my New Age/"meditational" music

  • From: "Glen (aka Barney Rubble)" <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:28:48 -0400

Hey friends, S:^)
(My apologies should anyone get double posts of this. I believe a few here
may still be on the Moody Blues fan mailing list Lost-Chords as well.)

I've decided to go public with the meditational/"New Age" music I've been
doing as of late, and have been following training to promote it online.
After a prolonged time since having bought the domain name
www.simplecalmingmusic.com (its name chosen after a comment by a friend of
mine who's enthusiastic of my more New Age material), I set up a mailing
list, Wordpress site and free download to promote the upcoming release of
my "Inner Contacts" album, recorded this past summer in what I call
"musical hermitage" (a semi-"secluded" cabin just alongside a woods-like
environment, only a few feet away from a groomed beach). I also foresee
promoting past albums and projects which tie into the concept of Simple
Calming Music, such as 2011's "Home: A Reflection", and 2010's
collaboration with Kimspirational which produced her guided meditational
CD, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

In going live, I can only guess as to what others will see from what I see
on my computer screen. So could I ask everyone's help to check out the
page? You can sign up if you want to for the free downloads (which would
help for me to determine if the sign-up/verification/download emails, links
and files). If you could let me know if all appears as you feel it should,
that would be greatly appreciated.

You can view the website (and sign up if you wish) here:
http://www.simplecalmingmusic.com

(Yes, the front page's wording is a bit "promotionally oriented", if you
get my drift. S;^D )

And you're also welcome to invite anyone you know who's into New
Age/meditational music to visit the site as well: you may forward them this
email if you wish.

(The training I'm undertaking strongly recommends I set up a sales
page/"upsell" page, which I may do in order to further flesh out my
training at this time... This may mean changes to the website for those who
visit/sign up at a later time. Should anyone order the "sale"/"upsell",
which most likely will be a limited-time discount purchase of the MP3s for
the entire "Home: A Reflection" album, plus the instrumental edition of
Kimspirational's "Yes! Yes! Yes!" album, please let me know how that goes
as well: there should be 15 tracks in all, approximately 90 minutes total.)

Thanks in advance, S:^)
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)