[klaatumail] Re: For all my singing friends who need a moment of superiority....

  • From: db65@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 03:21:45 +0000 (UTC)

> I lasted 1:20. That was extremely painful.
> I hope this gets out. People should know how awful she really is.
First, let me say that I am NOT a fan.

Second, let me say that I do not believe for one moment that this is real.
Otherwise, why would there be a credit to someone for "original audio"? They
are most likely being credited for their good work syncing their phony audio to
the video of her.

Third, while she's dancing, and alledgedly singing, you can hear her having a
conversation?

Fourth, many artists perform to taped tracks these days because they can't
dance around aerobically and maintain their breath for the singing.

Fifth, The Linda McCartney was also admitted to as a fake by the person who
created it about 10 years ago.

Dave