[klaatumail] Re: Cds

  • From: DPhillips@xxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:31:32 -0500

no nono!!!  I wish I could say that.... All of my stuff is sitting on a
computer is the back of a room  log jammed with gear!!

Dan

From:   "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     "'klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   02/22/2012 11:18 AM
Subject:        [klaatumail] Re: Cds
Sent by:        klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dan,

Are you saying thanks to Dean because he liked the CD Ron sent him? Hmmmm,
does that mean the group on the CD is YOU?

Regards.

Dave Bradley

From:   dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     ron b <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>, "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   02/22/2012 11:12 AM
Subject:        [klaatumail] Cds
Sent by:        klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ron, I got your cds and am on the 3rd song. These guys are great. The
second song immediately reminds me of December Dream and the Klaatu
references just continue from there.

I probably should know who these guys are but I don`t.

In any case thank you very much for the music.

Dean Thut