[klaatumail] CD Mystery solved....

  • From: Ron Balliet <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 05:31:13 -0700 (PDT)

I asked my GF about the CD's and she told me she had put them in the trunk of
her and forgot about them....sure enough they were there when I
looked....problem is they went thru a lot of extreme temp changes and got
worped so I am redoing them asap and sending them out....prolly will be a
one-cd 27 song set of the best of both cd's since there was so many....sorry
gang, be on the lookout for them very soon...