[klaatumail] Re: Beatles remasters (no kk)

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:47:19 -0400

> Anyone excited about these?  And as curious as I am about
> hearing Sgt Pepper, MMT and the White Album in mono...$250
> is a bit much... does anybody know if they plan to release
> them separately?

The stereo versions will be available separatly.  The mono versions,
it's my understanding, will only be available in the box set, and only
as a limited edition.

The MMT and Sgt Pepper albums in mono are quite different.  The White
Album mono differences (I believe there are around 13) aren't all that
exciting. Things like Sexy Sadie has 2 hand claps on this version and 1
hand clap on that version.  Or like Don't Pass Me By is sped up on one
of the versions.

Dave Bradley