[klaatumail] Re: 7-Eleven

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 22:32:43 -0500

Dean,
it's the new re-issues series. THe label has decided to screw over the fans by
releasing it in a dozen different formats -- the most basic being the one you
saw at 7/11. It's a legit remaster. What I haven't read is whether it's a NEW
remaster for this year, or just a re-release from the 30th anniversary box that
came out a few years back (which I have).

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com