[kismac] Re: documentation

  • From: Robin L Darroch <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:27:22 +0800

I guess it's probably appropriate for me to take on topic 3. I expect others can contribute more than I on topics 1 and 2... but will do what I can if there aren't other volunteers for those sections.

Do you just want text, or would text with screen shots be more useful?

Hey Everybody,

anybody out there who would write an article for the documentation? i think we need these

1.) a description of what can be seen in the details pane
2.) an article about cracking and the different approaches to various networks
3.) an article about GPS devices and mapping

now dont be afraid of making mistakes and about the formating etc. i'll take care of that. it is just so we have a starting point.
any help will be appreciated!

mick

 Robin L. Darroch - PO Box 2715, South Hedland WA 6722 - +61 421 503 966
      robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxx - robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx