[kismac] Re: Support for Intel PRO/Wireless 2011B LAN PC Card?

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 12:15:05 +0100

Hi,

I recently got a Intel PRO/Wireless 2011B LAN PC Card. OS X recognizes this card but I think it is still not supported in KisMac. However, there is a working Linux driver: http://wwwrbg.in.tum.de/betrieb/data/wlan-linux.txt .

are you sure it does not work? its ids are included in the MacJack configuration. what driver are you using for normal work? if you cannot get it to work, send me an excerpt from your system.log, showing the output, which KisMAC generates at the start of the capture.

mick