[kismac] Re: MacBook Pro with ExpressPro

  • From: Geordie Millar <themacuser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:28:11 +0930

http://www.duel-systems.com/products/adapters.aspx

You may be able to stick a PCMCIA prism2 in one of those, and it MAY work, but I'm not promising anything.

It'll also be way more expensive than just grabbing a USB prism2 card...

On 11/04/2007, at 2:49 PM, Enrico Placci wrote:

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 06:07:21 -0400
James Kelly <macubergeek@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all
I have a new Intel MacBook Pro and wanted to know if anyone knew of a

Prism II wireless card (that had external antenna) that would work
with the ExpressPro slot on my MacBook Pro?

Prism 2 are old 802.11b cards AFAIK. I don't think they have ever been
produced for an ExpressPro slot, and I don't think they're still in
production. You better look for an usb model (on eBay) .

Bye
        Enrico Placci