[kismac] Kismac with Panther 10.3.3 not working - how to fix?

  • From: "Java Nut" <javanut20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 21:21:21 -0500

I get a kernal panel when I click the scan button.

WirelessMAC seems to do nothing-it does not change the MAC address.

I use the Sourceforge wireless driver with a PRISM 2 card and I successfully used Kismac and WirelessMac in Jaguar. I installed the latest Kismac, 0.12 and chose to install the patch for the Wireless driver, as I had done under Jaguar.

Has anyone gotten this to work with the Sourceforge Driver in 13.3.x? Has anyone successfully changed a Mac address for a wireless card with WirelessMAC or another way in Panther? What versions of Kismac work in this environment?

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/