[kismac] KisMAC milestone

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 19:34:18 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just want to announce that I uploaded a new KisMAC version. nothing official but it includes a couple of important bug fixes. The SUID bug is fixed. I also played a little with Airport loading/unloading. It should work on 10.3.2 systems better (please give me feedback if it still does not work on your machine). i also prepared kismac to be localized to different languages. if you wish to adapt kismac to some language please let me know, too. (french is already in progress, thanks to Vincent)...
atheros support and d-link usb driver issues are to be solved later this week....
have fun.

mick

<http://kismac.binaervarianz.de/get.php?file=KisMAC008at.zip>
warning: site seems to be a little slow currently