[kismac] Re: KisMAC 0.04d is official

  • From: ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 07:34:10 +0200

>  >  I just tried to use KisMAC on my Wallstreet with a Lucent Silver card.
>  >  I actually made the preliminary version of 0.04d work once somehow, but
>  >  now I can't make it or the official version work.
>
>       Strange.  I had problems with the pre-production version (using a
>Senao SL2511CD-PLUS PC card), but the official release version seems
>to be working perfectly.

The prerelease was bad with me too (though only frooze when closing
the lid). Now I have the official version running for over 24 hours
now (i guess) and no problems. Went to town and logged over 150
accesspoints (voice turned off) and no problem there either. I'm very
satisfied, should get paypal...

Using a TiBook (400 MHz, first series) with DVD player, orinoco gold
card, 0.04b final version.

Minor (often cosmetic) problems remain, but that's a matter of
continuous development.

Ard