[kismac] Re: GPS Question

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:22:32 +0200

> When I make sure that the GPS device has locked in on my location
> before
> starting Kismac, it nearly works! I get the Latitude and Longitude
> coordinates at the bottom of the map window, however I don't get a
> map. Is
> there something I am doing wrong?

then this is not a gps question, but a mapping question.

what do you mean with you do not get a map? assumptions:

        1.) You cannot download a map from a server. Tell us your coordinates
and your settings and we will figure something out.
        2.) You cannot find your location on the map. Please make sure you
understood the waypoint system. if not, i would like you to enter the
term "map" in this kismac help. (gps would do it too)

hope this leads you to the right direction

mick

-- File: PGP.sig
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part