[kismac] Re: Compile KisMAC from source: no go?

  • From: Derrick Brashear <shadow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:41:31 -0400

The problem is that md5.h, RC4.h and RC4.mm need
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif
around them, and whichever header declared WirelessEncrypt needed those
around just that declaration.

The XCode preview I have is new enough to be bitter about some missing
Appkit/Appkit.h imports, some declarations inside instead of at the
start of code blocks, and something else I'm now forgetting.

I'm mobile, but if I can get a diff before I fall off the edge of the
3G network I will send a diff.

There's also cheap GPSd integration; Not configurable from GUI, it just
tries gpsd to localhost. I'll include it and if someone wants to glue
gui support to it before I get to it, great.