[kinovea-dev] Re: Save dual video

  • From: Erik Larsson <karl.erik.larsson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kinovea-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:26:12 +0100

When I stared to work with this I had problem with exporting the video.
After a while I realized that the video aspect ratio was a problem. When I
realized that my coding time was up :-(

I will start looking a bit on some sort of helper function/class for
combining images. You are right that frame rate and video size need to me
taken into concern, but thats not rocket science too solve that.

GUI:
I did the GUI just like you sad, putting the export buttons to the right in
the common-controls. Maybe the GUI should be changed a bit because it's
starting to get very many button. Why not just make one
export-drop-down-button. When clicking at it a export menu will show.

/Erik