[Kindersite Newsletter] Kindersite newsletter Summer 08

  • From: "Kindersite Joel" <joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kindersitenewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:24:43 +0300

Dear friends

You may have noticed that in the last few days we have been having problems with the registration and logging on to the Kindersite. For this we apologise.

These have been due to problems at our hosting company. The problems are still not completely resolved. I ask for your patience while we try to overcome the problems. It is almost certain that we will have to rebuild the Kindersite to completely remove all the problems, and this will take time and I ask for your patience and continuing support.

Meanwhile the 'Childrens directory' is working fine.

'Lullabies of Europe'

As promised, we have started to add the 'Lullabies of Europe' to the Kindersite. You can access the first 7 samples and lyrics from the Link on the Home page, in the News section or from this link http://www.kindersite.org/Lullabies/Lullabies.htm

There are 7 samples so far, in Turkish, English, Greek, Italian, Romanian, Czech and Danish. Another 28 will be added soon.

You can now contribute and share in this project through the project Wikispace at http://lullabiesofeurope.wetpaint.com/ . You can join and then add your lullabies in any world language. We would love to hear and share the lullabies of your culture.

Best wishes for a great summer (or winter if you are in the South)

Joel

Joel H Josephson. Executive Director
http://www.kindersite.org
joel.josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where children play and teachers learn
Stockholm Prize Finalists
European Union Projects: ARGuing, Don’t Give Up, ALL, TOOL2, Chain Stories, Languages from the Cradle, FaceIt =========================================================== The Kindersite Project Newsletter mailing list PLEASE NOTE: This is an announce ONLY list, posting is closed. Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/kindersitenewsletter/ Administrative contact: joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A maximum of one newsletter is sent a month, unless there are exceptional
circumstances regarding the Kindersite itself.