[Kindersite Newsletter] Kindersite Newsletter Autumn 2007

  • From: "Kindersite Joel" <joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kindersitenewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:50:07 +0200

Dear friends

Welcome to a new school year, I hope the Kindersite will be a positive part of your children's learning experience.

Over the summer we have added new content to the Kindersite, including, for the first time some 'You Tube' videos. I would be interested in any feedback on this new direction. They can be found in the Songs section.

I have also added a Community Map (supplied by Frappr). Already about 1,000 users have placed their 'Pins' on the map, many with pictures as well. You can also add yourself to the map, including a message and picture. I do need you to include a name if you wish to be added. Please note, all messages and pictures are moderated to exclude any abuse. http://www.kindersite.org/Map.htm

As I am sure you know, the Kindersite is a voluntary resource, the only income, that helps to pay for hosting, is from users clicking on the Google ads. Any help you can give the site by telling others about the Kindersite is very much appreciated.

By the end of this year I hope to be able to supply more information on the European Union projects that I am involved within. The most interesting for 'Kindersiters' will be the Lullabies from the Cradle project that is collecting lullabies from all over Europe and will be available on the Kindersite when ready.

Have a great new year.

Best wishes

Joel Josephson
Kindersite Project
http://www.kindersite.org
joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where children play and teachers learn
Stockholm Prize Finalists
European Union Projects: Don’t Give Up, ALL, TOOL2, Chain Stories, Languages from the Cradle, FaceIt

=========================================================== The Kindersite Project Newsletter mailing list To post to the list : kindersitenewsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Moderated) Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/kindersitenewsletter/ Administrative contact: joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ===========================================================
To set Digest mode (only one message a day) go to
//www.freelists.org/list/kindersitenewsletter Enter your email address and
set : Turn Digest Mode On