KHH Concert Calendar Update VOLUNTEER JAM TICKETS

  • From: The Kentucky HeadHunters <kyheads2015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KHH Concert Calendar Update <khh_concert_update@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:53:07 -0500

We're excited to have The Kentucky Headhunters on board for this year's
Volunteer Jam on August 12, 2015! We appreciate all the support we can get
from you all in helping us make this year's Volunteer Jam a very big
success!

*Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10am/CST*! I have included some
suggested verbiage below that includes the ticket link. We ask that you
please posts to your socials and include the ticket link once the ticket
sales are live.

*FACEBOOK: *"Excited to be a part of the  *@VolunteerJam* in August! Get
your tickets here: *http://bit.ly/VolJam40 <http://bit.ly/VolJam40>*" #voljam40
#thejourneyhomeproject #predatorsfoundation #955nashicon #wsmradio

*TWITTER:* "Looking forward to @volunteerjam in August! Tickets on sale
now: *http://bit.ly/VolJam40 <http://bit.ly/VolJam40>*

Don't hesitate to contact me for any additional info or just to say
hi. Together,
we’ll make Volunteer Jam one for the books!

Thank you!