[kcles] Re: Engineers visit to Eastern Europe

  • From: Paul Charles Richardson <paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Anna D Arampidou <anna.arampidou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 15:38:20 +0000

Hi Anna,

I sure can, although the best thing to do would be to come along to our next
presentation (which one of our committee members will publicising very soon).
Basically it'll be a good laugh.  Brno is the second city of the Czech
Republic.  It has much the same to offer as Prague, but at a fraction of the
price.  We're going at the end of the (academic year) for 3 or 4 nights and
costs are going to be circa 150 pounds (incl flights, taxes, booking fees,
accomodation and transfers, etc.).

Hope to see you at the next presentation...

Paul

Paul Richardson
President
King's College London Engineering Society
The Oldest Engineering Society in Britain
The Oldest Student Engineering Society in the WORLD!
paul.c.richardson@xxxxxxxxx
07733 416 215