[kc-cfstudents] Re: welcome

  • From: madkins1012@xxxxxxx
  • To: kc-cfstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 21:18:36 -0400

 Hey Kay,

I'm around. Taking 1 class at Kaplan and trying to finish up my externship
within the next few weeks. I finished my other class at FCC with an A. I'm
trying to get done there within the next year or so as well. I'm planning on
transferring after i'm done there.
What are you doing?
I miss you to!

Megan