[kc-cfstudents] Fwd: Computer Forensics Summer Internship Opportunity (Columbia, MD)

  • From: "Tatyana Zidarov" <tzidarov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kc-cfstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:50:47 -0400

------------------------------

Computer Forensics Summer Internship OpportunityReply to:
ryan.lerminiaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-06-02, 5:04PM

Internship length June 2008 to August 2008
Jones Dykstra and Associates is currently looking to fill several internship
positions. We are looking for individuals with strong computer backgrounds
who are interested in learning about Computer Forensics, Electronic Data
Discovery, and Incident Response. Our interns receive extensive hands-on
training in newly developed computer forensics techniques, as well as real
world experience.
Requirements:
Strong background in computers/IT
Able to work 20+ hours a week (mostly regular business hours)
Familiar with Microsoft Office
Good communication and people skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Self Sufficient
Currently enrolled or have completed a Bachelors degree in Computers/IT.
This is an unpaid internship, and participation in this program does not
guarantee the participant a job with JD&A. However we currently look to
expand and this would be an excellent place to demonstrate your potential.
Please send your resumes to ryan.lerminiaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only inquiries with resumes will be considered.

   - Location: Columbia, MD
   - This is an internship job
   - Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
   - Please, no phone calls about this job!
   - Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
   commercial interests.

 Original URL: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/sad/705169647.html
*this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/ppHdyFGZAZ3bh12ZuwWat92Yi*