[kc-cfstudents] Re: Foundstone

  • From: "M. Easton III" <dragondroppings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kc-cfstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:40:29 -0800 (PST)

I started on January 5 of this year.  Where are you these days, Eric?  Long
time, sir!

________________________________
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:46:04 -0800
From: dragondroppings@xxxxxxxxx
To: kc-cfstudents@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear you're getting along well over there.  Have you gotten to go out
on site yet, or are you still in the in-house training stage?  Are you still
living in Waynesboro?

As for me, yeah, it's a pretty awesome job.  Half the time I'm teaching (my
title is Sr. Technical Trainer), and half the time I'm doing research and
preparing presentations on various technology.  I still have to come up with a
discussion topic for their next forensics/tech conference, as each of the
instructors are responsible for coming up with a unique topic and
presentation.  Currently, though, I'm tasked with helping update their textbook
and contents; when I'm not teaching, that is.

I'm living in Frederick nowadays, so if you ever want to swing by after work
someday, I live very close to Patriot.