[karc] equipment for sale for VA3CH

  • From: David Casement <va3dac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:34:31 -0400

Hello all,
I am in the process of listing items for sale for VA3CH. Charles is
clearing out his shack due to health issues. I am out this afternoon and
evening but will be around this weekend at home. You can call me at
766-2536 or email here if interested. First come first serve. Thanks for
reading.
Dave Casement
VA3DAC

  Ten-Tec Corsair II needs work, receives but does not transmit. Transmit
relay does not engage. Front panel fair and needs cleaning. Matching
Ten-Tec model 961 power supply/speaker working. Asking $150

   1.

   MFJ Grandmaster Memory Keyer, looks good, condition unknown  -  $30
   2.

   MFJ Versa Tuner II, good condition cosmetics fair to good  -  $70
   3.

   CDR rotor – light or medium duty – older style. Condition – Controller
   in nice condition. Rotor turns a few degrees then stops.  Asking $40
   4.

   Bird rotary antenna switch with one contact, N type connectors Mounted
   in extra box. -  Best offer
   5.

   Heathkit phone patch mounted in box with Bird switch, condition unknown
   Cosmetics good.  -  Best offer
   6. RF ammeter heating type -  Best offer
   7. Large AC ammeter 15 amp full scale  -  Best offer
   8. Icom hand mic IC-HM7, preamp built in, 8 pin good condition. Asking
   $10
   9.

   Books   Best offer

   ARRL Antenna Handbook 15th edition

   ARRL Handbook 1986

   Reference Data for Radio Engineers 4th Edition

   Reference Data for Radio Engineers 5th Edition

   CCIR Handbook for High Frequency Directional Antennas