[karc] Tomorrow night's 80 meter weekly net

  • From: Steve Cutway <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:40:00 -0500

Hello everyone:

The KARC 80 Meter Weekly Net will take place tomorrow night following the KARC 2 Meter Tuesday Night Net. I will be net control. We'll operate as close to 3684 Khz as possible as that frequency has been consistently clear since the net began.

The topic for discussion tomorrow night will be HF amateur gear.
? What gear do you currently own and operate?
? Do you own gear that you particularly like or dislike? Why?
? If you were asked to recommend a particular HF transceiver, what would it be? Why? ? If you could buy any HF transceiver currently available, what would it be? Why?

So dare to dream, tomorrow night on the KARC Weekly 80 Meter net. I look forward to working you.

Cheers & 73,

Steve VE3KC