[karc] Tom Lloyd, VE3UDO,VA3ZE (SK)

  • From: "CJ 'Chip' Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 16:15:22 -0400

I probably met Tom before 1994, however when I moved back to the Kingston area,
I got to know him when I joined the Kingston ARC. Over the years I had the
pleasure of knowing Tom, and his passion for Amateur Radio, Minnie, his kids,
and his various animals.  He will be missed. Many words have been expressed
over the last few days on the list and have described Tom perfectly.  Tom was
definately some one to go to and he would help them out.

Although I have said this to Tom in the past, it needs to be said again - THANK
YOU TOM!

Marilyn and I send out our condolences to Tom's family and friends.

Marilyn and Chip, VA3KGB