[karc] Re: The Shepherd by Frederick Forsyth

  • From: "kpugh" <kpugh6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:23:56 -0500

Thank's Steve,,,
                          Best Wishes In 2010 Stay Well.....
73s ve3 xct Ken.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Cutway" <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: [karc] The Shepherd by Frederick Forsyth

Hi all:

Those at breakfast last week, coffee or on the net this week will recall Les, Phil and i discussing the annual Christmas eve presentation of The Shepherd by Frederick Forsyth read by the Late Alan Maitland on the CBC Radio Program, As It Happens. CBC has made last night's presentation available as a podcast and I've downloaded it to my Dropbox Public Folder. If you missed it or would like to hear it again, you can retrieve it from:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3515946/asithappens_20091224_24985.mp3
This is legal.

Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas.

Cheers & 73s,

Steve VE3KC

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091223-1, 12/23/2009
Tested on: 12/26/2009 11:50:39 AM