[karc] Re: Tailgate & Breakfast - KARC - 31 May 2008 Please Read

  • From: "Dave and Kathy" <kccasey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:44:13 -0400

Thanks Rob and Terry,
I just filled a form. See you there.

Dave
VA3DAC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valveman
  To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:27 PM
  Subject: [karc] Tailgate & Breakfast - KARC - 31 May 2008 Please Read

  Ok folks, I talked withTerry and we will extend the deadline until  Thursday
May 29.

  Please support your club by attending this function.

  It's only $10 for breakfast and a tailgate.
  Even if you don't need anything, come down and I'm sure you will have a good
time.
  At least we will feed you.

  If you just can't make it due to prior commitments that is understandable.

  I cannot believe that out of all our members we have only about 20 attending.

  Perhaps you intended to show up and not bother filling in the form.  It would
be great to see you there but in order for that to happen, we need numbers so
Terry can tell the caterer how many will be there.

  Please help us out by getting in you forms today so we can have a successful
event.

  Fill in the form here:
  http://www.ve3kbr.com/tailgate.htm

  We are not having a fleamarket this year so this is it.
  Support it or lose it.

  This is for your club so lets make this happen!

  Robert
  VE3RPF