[karc] Tailgate & Breakfast - KARC - 31 May 2008

  • From: "Terry M" <va3trm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 08:19:56 -0400

Well folks I am very disappointed in our local amateurs for their lack of
support for this event. Everyone at the last few meetings were all "gung-ho" to
see this event go forward. I have gone and secured a caterer and a wonderful
site(The Military Communications and Electronics Museum,at CFB Kingston) and as
of this time and date I only have 23 names, it is not worth bothering a caterer
or bringing in Staff(volunteers) or wasting electricity for such a dismal
crowd. So as of this moment I will call the caterer and the museum and cancel
everything. I will no longer offer my services to the Club to organize any
events.

Terry Murphy
VA3TRM