[karc] Supercharge your browser

  • From: Steve Cutway <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 09:26:19 -0400

Hello everyone:

As regular readers know, from time to time, I come across articles that I think other amateurs may find interesting. This is one such article that will be of interest to IE7 users. And yes, Firefox users, I know you've probably had similar add-ons for a much longer period of time but as IE7 comes on all new Vista machines now, the true experimenters may find some or all of these worth a look. I particularly like and recommend IE7 Pro, the first add-on discussed.
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/6D1CD022-C6CF-41FA-8C77-E6A5A0F4321E1033.mspx

Don't forget the Club meeting tonight at Smitty's. Supper at 5:30, meeting at 7.

Cheers & 73,

Steve VE3KC