[karc] Soldering Course Kit Change

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:40:58 -0400 (EDT)

This is a revision from my last post about a kit for
the soldering course.  I checked with the supplier and
they only have 5 of the 8W kits and don't expect more
for at least 12 weeks.  There is another kit with a
little more power.  It is a 15W kit.  The cost is
slightly more at $12.85 + tax but you're getting a lot
more omph.  I picked these kits for there low parts
count so everyone will be able to finsh there project
in about 1 hour.

The supplier has 66 of the 15W kits so if no one has
an objection with this kit, this will be the one we go
with.
This kit comes with all parts, board and heatsink.

Robert VE3RPF

http://mail.yahoo.com