[karc] Re: SJAM Special Event Station

  • From: <boomer041@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:24:24 +0000

Chip, I would like to participate but do not have the equipment or experience
so if some ne needs a hand or you set up at the Belvedere House I will try to
make it. I do have basic with honours so I can operate on all the bands.
73s

Dan
VE3ZSR

From: "CJ Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: karc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:06:13
To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [karc] Re: SJAM Special Event Station

I stand corrected it's Sir John A Macdonald.
For those who wish to operate the call from their home  please send
date(s)/bands/modes you would like to operate.

73
Chip, VA3KGB

On 2014-09-22, at 9:59 AM, "CJ Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just a quick update:
>
> IC has VG3SJAM listed as an upcoming special event call.
>
> Also my typing of his name was wrong in the earlier update: it is Sir
John