[karc] RAC Vision Statement

  • From: Phil Somers <pwsomers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: KARC FreeList <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 05:29:36 -0800 (PST)

comment to RAC.

I like the look and feel of the new vision statement. I'd like to offer a
comment.

> RAC pushes communications to their members, through a variety of methods.

I think you can see the inappropriateness of "pushes" and "pushes
communications to". That unfortunately has been what was wrong with RAC
communications in the past. Communications should be a two-way process  and
should not only be pushed by one side. I'd suggest something with  the
following
tone: "RAC and its members communicate within a very  fertile, two-way,
fully-transparent productive environment".

Thanks for all this good work.

... Phil VE3HST