[karc] Re: New venue for the Saturday morning breakfast

  • From: David Casement <va3dac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 20:43:40 -0400

Thanks for the heads up.
Dave
VA3DAC

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Steve Cutway <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all:

The Saturday morning breakfast is moving. Beginning this Saturday, we'll be
meeting at the Star Diner, 849 Princess St., just west of Drayton Ave. FRG
members are already familiar with this venue as they've been meeting there
Sunday morning for some time.

The Star Diner opens at 07:00 hours. Parking is available behind the
restaurant in the private lot (enter from Drayton Ave.) and then enter the
Star through its back door.

Ida May and her staff are looking forward to hosting another amateur radio
group. She couldn't say enough good things about FRG when I was talking to
her today. (I've known her since she bought the Star in 2007.)

Why are we moving? In a word, price.

73s,

Steve VE3KC