[karc] Looking for....coil

  • From: "Bill" <ve3kgj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 09:45:49 -0400

I am looking for a (B&W type) coil about 4 inches long by 1 1/2" . Neither
dimension is critical. But any bigger and I will have to find a new box....

I want to make an induction box to extend the tuning range of my field radio. I
have the box. I have a 12 position switch (these are hard to find but I have
one in my junk box which I bought 30 years ago!).

I am also looking for two BNC panel mounted connectors.... preferred ones are
those that have a threaded body rather than a flange that accepts 4 screws....
I hope I haven't screwup the descriptions....

What have you got in your juke box?

Bill, VA3OL / VE3KGJ
Kingston, ON

Please respond to VA3OL@xxxxxxxxx