[karc] Re: Looking for a manual

  • From: David Aitcheson <david.aitcheson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 11:25:23 -0400

NO!

Keep your cookie ration.

In fact give yourself an extra cookie and extra milk on one of those days.

You showed me a link, that I had not yet found, to the schematic for
the "gc-1107" which I purchased and built sometime in late 1976 to
early 1978.  I still have it, but I need to track down a new display
tube I think.  Fixing it is on the list of things to do after
graduation from university and becoming gainfully employed.

Thank you Terry.

73
Dave
KB3EFS