[karc] Local Ham Requires Some Assistance

  • From: "Assaf Shool" <assaf_x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 20:28:39 -0400

Hi everyone,
There is a local ham who is in the area, Mark Logan, and he has been
slightly out of touch from the hobby but is trying to join in again. He owns
an HTX-202 radio but has been having some trouble in using it to get on the
repeater and has reached out to the club looking for anyone who may be able
to provide some assistance. He lives around the highway 15 area but is
willing to travel to see someone. I suggested he attend the meeting but
unfortunately his schedule does not permit him to do so.

If anyone is willing to give him a hand, please contact him at
mark45@xxxxxxxxxxxx or 613-767-4803

Also I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop me a line so I know
someone has contacted him...

Cheers
Assaf
VA3PCI