[karc] Last Call for RSVPs for Club Family Picnic

  • From: "CJ 'Chip' Chapman" <va3kgb@xxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:55:55 -0400

So far the RSVPs coming in have been very few, a total of eight people all
together have let us know they are coming.

At this rate the picnic will be cancelled due to lack of interest

Info on picnic below

cheers
Chip

The Kingston ARC Family Picnic is being held out at Chip (VA3KGB) and Marilyn's
place in Yarker on Sun July 22

Festivities will start just after lunch, bring your lawn chairs, swimsuits for
pool and/or hot tub and of course your family

Kids and grandchildren and other company are welcome.

Hamburgers, hot dogs and pop provided by the Club, please bring a Pot Luck
Salad or Dessert

Please RSVP to Chip via email at va3kgb@xxxxxx or 613-377-1359 by 16 July
preferabbly so we can plan the shopping list

Will send out another email with number of persons attending

If you need a map to our place let me know and We will get one to you

For those who like hiking there is the trail just across the road

cheers and 73

Chip and Marilyn

CJ 'Chip' Chapman, VA3KGB
Webmaster, Kingston ARC