[karc] Kingston Ham Radio Picnic reminder - Saturday, Aug. 9

  • From: "Steve Cutway" <ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "KARC List" <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:27:51 -0400

Hello everyone:

KARC will be holding a summer picnic for hams and their families next
Saturday, Aug. 9 at 1 PM at Chip VA3KGB and Marilyn's home. While KARC is
sponsoring it, all are welcome whether you're a KARC member or not.

Complete details are here:

http://www.ve3kbr.com/files/Kingston%20Ham%20Radio%20Picnic%20Flyer%20V1.1.p
df

If you'd prefer this info directly, contact me and I'll send it to you.

We need to know how many plan to attend by next Tuesday, Aug. 5 to allow
time to buy food and to know how much food to buy. If you plan to attend,
please contact Paul VA3LX

ptaenzer@xxxxxxxxx (613-385-1226)

or Steve VE3KC

Ve3kc@xxxxxxxxx (613-549-2280)

Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday, Aug. 9.

73s,

Steve VE3KC