[karc] Kingston Amateur Radio Club Monthly Meeting - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 - 7:00pm - Smitty's Restaurant

  • From: Shannon Coolican <scoolican@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:20:33 -0400

Hi all:
I hope you are enjoying your long weekend.  This is just a reminder to all
that September is almost here which means the first meeting of the fall
session for the Kingston Amateur Radio Club will take place on Wednesday,
September 3, 2014 at 7:00pm.  The location of the meeting is Smitty's
restaurant on upper Princess Street (2376 Princess St) beside the Chapter's
store.  Those interested in joining us for supper beforehand can arrive at
5:00pm or anytime after.  Our meeting room is in the back of the
restaurant.  Hope to see you all there this Wednesday!!!

73's
Shannon VA3XRY
KARC Secretary and Club Newsletter Editor