[karc] Re: Fwd: [RAC-Bulletin] RAC Bulletin 2009-035E - New Executive Announced.

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 12:28:01 -0800 (PST)

Man I was hoping there was a controversy.
I love a good scandal :O)

But seriously 3 people resign at the same time!  Seemed strange to me since you
don't usually resign if you are voted out of office.  You just loose your
position.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this way.

I always enjoy the friendly discussions on here.

Robert Parker