[karc] Fw: tailgate

  • From: "Terry M" <va3trm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 06:36:57 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Monk" <dmonk@xxxxxxx>
To: "Terry M" <va3trm@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Granger, Fred VE3FGA" <1england@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Law, Al VE3FZ" <alaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Morrison, Ian VE3EP" <VE3IEM@xxxxxx>; "Sinclair, Art VE3SQG" <art.sinclair@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: tailgate

Hi Terry.

Two of our items went missing at the "tailgate"  today...

Item 49   Heathkit Model 32 VTVM with manual priced at   $15
Item 70   Heath VTVM model 13     priced at                       $20

These would have our fluorescent orange stickers on them. Item 49 was in a nondescript
cardboard box.

Did you spot these things holding open a door or otherwise abandoned after the sale?

If not would you mind asking your club members if they have seen them?

Thanks a lot.. the breakfast was great! Thanks for your organizing work. Fred explained
what green monsters are.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry M" <va3trm@xxxxxxxxx>