[karc] Fw: [SPAM]So you want to be a Radio Op huh ??

  • From: "Les Lindstrom" <les.lindstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 11:33:24 -0000

Can anyone help Cliff out?

----- Original Message -----
From: VA3CAF
To: CIW650 Les (H) Lindstrom VE3KFS
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 2:40 AM
Subject: [SPAM]So you want to be a Radio Op huh ??

Howdy Les

Want to pass another Bravo Zulu on your efforts
on Saturday. Everyone has praised the gathering
so I think you've hit on something solid.

Just wondering though, that equipment on the table
that Terry was selling for the Museum, I bought a
Cushman CE-31A FM Radio Test Set and am
hoping that there might be a service manual out
there somewhere for this beast. I've sourced via
ebay and everyone else out there but nah nah.
Would you know the origin of this gear and as
to whether there might be any manuals for it
available anywhere??

Again tnx sport and have a great week......

                   Cliff Fairbank
Canadian Forces Affiliate Radio System
    VA3CAF CIW681 VE6CF VE3TRR
              va3caf@xxxxxxxxxxxx